Hello! Please fill out the form below or email me: kristin [at] thewaywardhome.com if you have any questions, tips, suggestions, comments or ideas for guest posts or sponsored posts.
The Wayward Home has been featured in several publications, including:
- Business Insider: I’ve lived in a tent, car and sailboat – how it’s helped me save money
- Nerdwallet: This woman lives on a boat to avoid Bay area rent
- The Coast News: In the sailboat lifestyle, adventure is always around the bend
Sponsored Post Opportunities
The Wayward Home is open to sponsored post opportunities from companies clearly within our website’s niche. This is anything to do with van life, RVing, sailboat living, tiny homes or being a digital nomad.
We are not open to sponsored posts that are not within our niche.
Here’s more information on The Wayward Home as of January 2019:
- Monthly pageviews: 85,000
- Instagram followers: 5,600
- Facebook followers: 1,300
- Pinterest followers: 7,200
To see more detailed information about The Wayward Home, The Wayward Home – Media Kit
Guest Post Opportunities
The Wayward Home is open to guests posts from people currently living in campervans, RVs, sailboats, tiny homes or traveling as digital nomads.
We are not open to guest posts from companies.
Use the contact form below or email kristin [at] thewaywardhome.com
Besides blogging, I am also a freelance writer published in a variety of reputable sites and magazines. For more about my work as a professional writer, visit my page kristinhanes.com.
Here are a few samples of my writing work:
- Marie Claire – I became homeless on purpose
- Adventure.com – Meet the woman who’s sailed the equivalent of 8 laps around the world
- SF Gate – One mistake pulled a man toward a raging waterfall
- Realtor.com – How to live in a tiny house without breaking the law