Have you ever wondered how to make money blogging? In this episode, I tell you all about how I made my website, The Wayward Home, a money-making machine that gets 300,000-500,000 pageviews per month. It took tons of time and effort for me to get traffic, learn SEO and hire the writers who helped me create content.
In this episode of The Wayward Home podcast, I hope to inspire you to try making money with a blog, otherwise known as a niche website. You’ll learn:
- Why I started a blog after my layoff from KGO radio
- Traffic strategies that got me on the premium ad network Mediavine one year after starting my blog
- The course I took that skyrocketed my traffic and brought in six figures of income in my second year of blogging
- My scaling strategies that increased content on The Wayward Home in a major way
Subscribe to The Wayward Home Podcast here:
Browse all ways to listen to the Wayward Home Podcast here.
Links and Resources
- DM me on Instagram
- Visit my YouTube channel
- The Wayward Home Podcast website
- Download my FREE Van Life Starter Kit
- Join The Wayward Home Facebook Group