Are you a van lifer, RVer, or sailor looking to turn your nomadic lifestyle into a profitable venture? It can happen! In this blog post, we will explore various methods for making money as a travel blogger while living the van life. From sponsored posts and affiliate marketing to creating and selling your own digital products, we will cover it all. Laura Peters is our guest on this episode of The Wayward Home Podcast, where she talks all about scaling her own travel blog and creating a course to help others do the same.
Laura lived in a 5th wheel travel trailer and has also done extensive traveling around the world as a digital nomad.
Give the episode a listen:
Subscribe to The Wayward Home Podcast here:
What We Cover about Travel Blogging
- How frustrating Laura was when her travel blog wasn’t making any money in the beginning
- The key to taking their blog from a hobby to a business
- The best way to learn about SEO and blogging for FREE
- Why it’s so important to diversify the various ways your blog makes money
- Why half of the battle is being relentless and continuing to push even when you don’t see results right away
- How Laura put everything she learned into her own course to help travel bloggers scale and make money
Laura offers a FREE WORKSHOP to tell you all her tricks to growing a profitable travel blog, without using social media. Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to drive thousands of readers to your website each day on autopilot
- How to convert your blog readers into a consistent passive income
- How to take your travel blog to six figures and beyond
About Laura Peters
Laura is the creator behind Mike & Laura Travel and the CEO of Scale Your Travel Blog. After watching their travel blog grow rapidly in 2020, she decided to teach others how to grow their websites using SEO, affiliate marketing, and email marketing.
You can find Laura a the links below:
- Mike and Laura Travel on YouTube
- Scale Your Travel Blog FREE Training