*This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy for more info.
So, you want to get a van converted? Many companies will quote you EXTENSIVE wait times, dashing your hopes of getting a campervan in time for the summer months.
Brady Severt is trying to change all that with his new company Gravity Vans, which will get you a converted van in just SIX WEEKS.
Plus, Gravity Vans currently has a van for sale. Listeners of The Wayward Home podcast can get $2,000 off this van conversion. Check it out here: https://www.gravityvans.com/for-sale
Give the episode a listen:
Subscribe to The Wayward Home Podcast here:
Table of Contents
What We Cover in Episode 27 of The Wayward Home Podcast
- Brady’s journey to tiny living after a devastating layoff just before COVID hit
- How Brady started converting vans out of his house in Boulder, Colorado
- Brady’s new company, Gravity Vans, and how they aim to push out new campervan conversions in six weeks or less
- Brady’s thoughts on where the van industry is going within the next few years, and how he wants to expand Gravity vans beyond adventure vans
- The types of vans you can get with Gravity Vans and how Brady has built efficiency into his build process
About Brady Severs and Photos of his Tiny House on Wheels
Brady is the founder of Gravity Vans, a conversion company that specializes in producing vans with premium off-grid amenities in 6 weeks or less. He believes in providing reliable access to the outdoors with purpose-built vans and a hassle-free process.
In addition to building vans, Brady and his wife live in a tiny house in Boulder, allowing them to spend more time hiking, biking, and skiing.
Check out Brady’s tiny house: